Making the horizontal (road) signalization by means of the traffic signal colour usage and usage of durable materials (such as cold plastic application, thermoplastic markings)
- Longitudinal road markings (solid, dashed and double lines)
- Transverse road markings (stopping lines, give way markings, sprits, boundaries, pedestrian crossings, bicycle paths crossings over the roadway)
- Other marks on the road surface (arrows, directing traffic /fields/, traffic direction lines, and inscriptions)
- Road markings are drawn, glued, installed or embedded in the road, asphalt layer
Marking surface for special purposes
- Parking lots and garages, transport routes, sports facilities…
Thermomark ROAD - prometne oznake
ThermoMark DECO - dekorativne oznake
Thermoplastic markings offer limitless possibilities, when making horizontal (road) signalization, as well as when applied in the areas of external floor graphics, branding or any other designed floor graphics pattern.
- Thermoplastic markings contain approximately 30% of incorporated glass beads that give them high retro – reflective properties. High stability of the ThermoMARK signs gives the polymer mass the irreversible characteristics, and it retains its flexibility at low temperatures, and once heated it achieves the full compressive strength.
- Applications on asphalt and concrete are simple. It is only necessary to clean the dust from the asphalt surface, set the pieces of the elements of the signs on the asphalt surface and heat them up using the blowlamp. One person can set and complete the application in just a few minutes.
- In accordance to the environmental standards, the product has no harmful ingredients. All pigments are organic and comply with the European regulations for the environmental protection and do not contain toxic elements or heavy metals, like lead.