Standard tourist signalization is made exactly with the same technology as the vertical traffic signs, and it satisfies the same quality, and is comprehended by the same certificates:
- The certificate of constancy of performances, standards Nos. 1404-CPR-2379 and 1404-CPR-2379.
- Resistance to wind, WL8
- The signs and name plates are made of aluminium sheet 2 mm thick, with double curved edge.
- Plates of aluminium lamellas are made of 2 mm of thickness, or sheet metal with the incorporated substructure.
- The supporting poles are made of I aluminium or the hot galvanized Fe (iron)
- In line with the Rulebook on Tourist and other Road Signalization (Official Gazette, 87/2002)